AcyChecker Plugin WordPress & Joomla
This is the documentation about the AcyChecker plugin on Jooml and WordPress
AcyChecker is a plugin that allows you to connect to the AcyChecker API to test the reliability of your subscribers' emails.
With this plugin you'll be able to block your user depending on the API response, here is the list of what the API detects:
- If an email is disposable: A disposable email is a temporary email, it's convenient for people who don't want to give their email address on any website but for your email marketing it's not great because you send emails to none existing users
- If an email is registered on a free domain: This means that the email is a free one, like Gmail or Yahoo, for example, there are no cons on your side if you want to send marketing emails to them
- If a domain is an accept all: This means that all emails on that domain will work, you'll be able to send emails to them but there are potentially no one receiving them
- If the domain doesn't exist: This means that the domain doesn't exist and therefore the email address doesn't exist either, it's not recommended to send emails to emails that don't exists because it impacts your IP reputation and you can be considered more easily as a spammer
- If it's a role-based email address: Role-based emails addresses are emails that do not belong to a specific user but more to a role, for example, [email protected] is a role-based email.
- If it doesn't exist on the SMTP: This means that we asked via SMTP protocol if we can send an email to an email address and it responded that it doesn't exist. Like the non-existent domain, it's bad to send emails to a non-existent email address, it affects the IP reputation.
The domain of an email address is the second part of it, for example: [email protected], the domain will be acyba.com